It’s been a rough month.
*looks at date of last post*
Yep. It certainly has. Probably one of the most hectic ever (and something that makes this rant sound completely useless and whiny). But it’s over. And so, to celebrate…
A tag! My first one ever! Whee! Many fanks to MG for tagging me. Okie, here goes.
3 smells I love:
* The smell of the earth when it starts raining. Wet grass, wet mud. Just perfect. Especially when you have nothing else to do that day and can afford to sit down with a hot mug o’ choco and watch the rain pour!
* Mom’s cooking. Whatever it is, it smells awesome. I’ve got to hand it to that woman – she makes even the most everyday things like rice and rasam (and even cabbage!) smell wonderful.
* Paint. And kerosene.
3 smells I hate:
* Dirty toilets. (Pretty popular opinion, huh?)
* Waffles. (Yep, I’m weird.)
* Bakeries. Can’t stand them.
3 jobs I’ve had in my life:
* School Pupil Leader. (Can you really call this a “job”, though? Hardly had anything to do in that school of mine :P)
* Assistant School Pupil Leader in another school. (Yeah yeah, I’m bragging! :P)
* Erm…hey, stop laughing! I’m still in University! I’ve got plenty of time to get myself a job!
3 movies I could watch over and over again:
Oy. This is a tough one. I’ve got plenty, but hmm…
* Finding Nemo. (And most other animated movies, hee. But this one tops the list.)
* Bruce Almighty. (Leaves me in hysterical tears of laughter Every. Single. Time.)
* Dil Chahta Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho. Can’t decide between them – both extremely funny, both very sweet and moving.
3 fond memories:
* When I got my Year 1 Sem 2 results online. Much jumping around and squeeing followed. It even inspired a blog post. 😉
* When Sayesha and my bro bought me the newest Harry Potter book, after I’d spent a busy month bugging my parents for it. I was so darn ecstatic!
* Being pampered by mum the first time I went back home from Uni. (“She’s been away for four whole months, poor darling! Feed her!”)
3 jobs I would love to have:
* Singer. Anywhere.
* A career that involved writing. Like journalism, maybe. But not for a newspaper. Books, perhaps? Or editorial work?
* Food critic. Or a travel show host. (*goes back to daydreaming*)
3 things I like to do:
* Sing! It’s my life, man. It really is.
* Listen to music. This can probably be grouped with singing, though, considering my main pleasure comes not from listening, but from singing along. 😉
* Read. And write. (I am blogging, aren’t I? :P)
3 of my favourite foods:
Oy. Another tough one. I’m a food-a-holic – anything goes! But if I have to be specific…
* Indian Chinese, specifically Gobi Manchurian. (Damn, now that I’m in Singapore, I crave it even more!)
* ‘Godumai’ dosa. Mum-made only.
* Chocolat! (But I have a weird thing where I can only take it in mild doses. I love it to death, but feed me a lot, and I’ll get completely nauseous.)
3 places I’d like to be right now:
* Home, duh!
* A beach, somewhere. Accompanied by an iPod, sunglasses and a nice fat novel. *daydreams*
* Vancouver, Canada. So I could go stalk the cast of Smallville. Bwahahahaha! >:)
3 things that make me cry:
I used to cry at the drop of a hat, but I’ve grown stronger (and more well-behaved) over the years. But there are still things that make me cry, though. Like…
* A mega-fight with a dear one. Friend, family member, anyone. The closer they are, the angrier I get, the more I cry.
* A good, romantic, sappy movie. (Yes, I cried when I saw ‘Titanic’ and almost did for ‘Kal Ho Na Ho’ and ‘K3G’. Stop snickering, will ya?)
* Frustration. I can handle pressure pretty well, but sometimes I crack really easily.
Yup, that’s about it! I’ve had fun doing this, hee. Did ya learn stuff about me that you didn’t know before? 😉