I’ve been called weird so many times, I’ve lost count. I have the weirdest (read: special) bunch of friends, and together we do the weirdest things. People who know us well have given up on the hope that we’ll ever act normal.
Presenting…10 signs that confirm your insanity!! (These signs have all been tested on yours truly, and have produced excellent results…)
- You and your friend sit on opposite sides of the table and chat with each other on Yahoo Messenger for an hour and a half.
- You type out the lyrics of a song as you’re listening to it on the comp…just cuz u feel like it!
- You play a particular song on loop over and over again till you can think of nothing else…and then you go bug your friends by singing it to them over and over again.
- You and your friends buy t-shirts that say I’m a slow learner in 3 different colours, just so you can wear it to chem lectures and try and irritate the maaad prof (who unfortunately didn’t see us..:( )
- You and your friend play ‘Barbie’ for a day, by dressing up your Malaysian friend in a sari and dragging her along to a Diwali dinner. And make her walk (and climb a gazillion stairs) all the way back to the hostel when you miss the last bus.
- You and a friend sing (read: yell at the top of your voices) Ironic by Alanis Morisette any and everytime you hear it…complete with all the crazy inflections!!
- You take a module called ‘Search for Life on Other Worlds’, but you and your friends find it so annoying to use the name in its entirety that you start calling it (and yourself) ET. Meanwhile, your friend, who takes ‘Information Technology and Us’ starts getting called IT. *ET and IT roll eyes*
- You wait for friends to doze off during lectures (and keep awake yourself), just so you can take a picture of them and use it for blackmail…muahahaha!!
- You run around the entire length and breadth of your hostel building at 1 in the morning, trying desperately to find an empty TV room, so you and your friends can watch some weird-ass show that you hardly know the story of.
- You buy ice-cream from miles away and suffer for more than an hour with what can only be called chocolate goo.
Aah…its so great to be weird. Being weird rocks my socks!! Er…or something like that. *blush*